2011年9月29日星期四

iPad Transfer Software

It is a long time for me to deal with my iPad, during this time I am busy working, no time to enjoy them. So a lot of songs, movies, ringtones and so on are waiting for me to enjoy. What wonderful things! Now I am free I could import more things to iPad. One of my friends introduce me good and professional software: iPad to Computer Transfer. It is very cheap to get it, download, install and also operate; just in few clicks it was finished.

Transfer Supported Devices:
iPod 1G, iPod 2G, iPod 3G, iPod 4G, iPod classic, iPod mini
iPod nano 1, iPod nano 2, iPod nano 3, iPod nano 4, iPod nano 5, iPod nano 6
iPod shuffle 1, iPod shuffle 2, iPod shuffle 3
iPod touch, iPod touch 2, iPod touch 3, iPod touch 4, iPod Video
iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2
From these we could know it supports almost all apple products.
OS Supported: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista, Windows 7
Hardware Requirements: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more

It is good software for me, so now I could operate, first I import the songs, movies, ringtone from computer to Aiseesoft iPad to PC Transfer, and then choose the format what my iPad supported. All is ok, I click the button "Transfer", and in few minutes all are ok.
That time I use this software to transfer all my young photos, just in few seconds are ok, which make me feel excited, what good software it is!
One of my friends wants me to help him to transfer some of his Auto File Filter, I don’t know if it is ok, just have a try, yes it is ok. I think it is worth for you to get it.
It helps me and my friends a lot. And rich my iPad and my life, I like it.
Now what kinds of movies if I want to watch I could make it, just because I know this software Aiseesoft iPad to Computer Transfer. I like this software just because of it, I could fully use of my time to do what I want. It colors my life, make me fashion during my friends and colleagues. What wonderful software. I recommend it to all of you, hope it also could help you and color your lives. Hope everyone could enjoy our lives here and there.

没有评论:

发表评论